Knowledge Base

Search the Knowledge base for outdrive make, model or a key word

Q: I have a Yamaha F80 (80hp) four stroke outboard (2003) I require two anodes: a trim tab and one under the transom bar. (mounting bracket) Which anodes do I need?

We don`t have a record for the 80 Hp however the 60, 75 and 90 Hp all use the anodes below.

Skeg anode - CM6884537102Z

Small block – CM6E54525100

We would reccomend checking these numbers against the parts in the manual first.


£13.50 Buy Now


£5.50 Buy Now

Tags: Yamaha, F80, four stroke, outboard, trim tab, transom bar, mounting bracket

Did youy find this useful?


Thank you for your vote

Can’t find the answer to your question? Send us a message via our handy contact form and a team member will be in touch.

Contact us>