00825 - Tecnoseal Zinc Wedge Anode for Force/Honda/Mercury/Mariner 35-300 HP engines. Wedge anode located on the side of the gear housing just above the cavitation plate. For use in salt water. Mercury part number 826134.Same as Tecnoseal part numbers:
2 required per outboard.
- 01129 - For Yamaha 75HP XR6
- 01405 - For Honda BF 75-90HP original part number 41109-ZW1-003
- Honda 1997: BF75AT LHTA; BF75AT LRTA; BF75AT XRTA; BF90AT LHTA; BF90AT LRTA and BF90AT XRTA
- Honda 1998: BF75AW LHTA; BF75AW LRTA; BF75AW XRTA; BF90AW LHTA; BF90AW LRTA and BF90AW XRTA
- See 01407 for other years and engine types
- Force 90 & 120hp 1995 and newer
- Mercury Series 75HP-V6/40/50/115 EFI 4T
- Mercury Series 75HP-XR6
- Mercury/Mariner 35-300hp and Force 90-120hp 1995
- Mercury Optimax
- Yamaha 75HP XR6
Equivalent to old part CM826134Z
Manufactured to US MIL Spec by Tecnoseal in Italy, one of the worlds leading suppliers of sacrificial anodes for cathodic protection in the leisure boat market.
Every anode sold by Anode Outlet is genuine and manufactured to the highest quality anode specification. Item(s) shown in image may not come in manufacturers' branded packaging due to production processes.